WE HAVE A WINNER!
We are proud to announce the winner of the New Year’s Short Story Writing Contest! A big thank you to all of our entrants and congratulations to the winner!
More than 450 stories entered the contest, and the story below represents the favorite of our jury.
“Literary Division” by Ian Cooper
We want to send a big thank you to everyone who participated in our contest and helped make it a success!
This is a series of 10 stories from this contest that were considered as possible winners or were particularly interesting to our judges. The order of these stories isn’t representative of their quality.
- “Dementia” by Rachelle Beatriz Malong
2. “The Barren Field” by Leigh Ann Cowan
3. “The Phone Call” by Joane Shamma
4. “Time Heals All Wounds” by Ben Serna-Grey
5. “A Morning of Hope” by E McCarthy
6. “A Winter’s Day” by Brittany Marsh
7. “The Salesman” by Curtis Clough
8. “Lost in the Raindrops” by Kartik Aggarwal
9. “Skin Tight” by Susanne Mathies
10. “Avenues of Dawn” by Adam Alliss